Tuesday 31 January 2017



Welcome to my very first blog!!

I'm a 42 year-old journalism student and admit that I know very little about blogging. However, that will all change.

My first 6 posts will focus on elements of online journalism. After all, this blog is part of my course requirements for school. However, as we grow and learn about each other, it will evolve and consider life beyond my Online Journalism curriculum.

One promise, though, is that I will NOT write posts about U.S. politics or the ongoing saga of the Trump administration. I'm not criticizing those that will write about it but I feel I would have little to add to that exhaustive discussion (unless I'm directed to do so by my instructor, in which case I will admit that I lied and beg your forgiveness).

My main goal here is to have a conversation with those that follow my blog. Please feel free to comment on my posts or offer ideas for future posts. Like I say, we're in this together and unlike my previous relationships, I really need this one to work.

Hope you enjoy Martin Reports The News!

-Martin


No comments:

Post a Comment